Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Reader survey

Okay, nothing formal intended here.  But I'm curious...  and perplexed.  This blog is supposedly by invitation only, so I've invited people and some have signed up, most haven't.  Some of the people who've signed up read my posts; others, so I'm learning, can't stand blogs and even though they're signed up, never read this one.  Finally, there are indications that people I haven't invited are reading the blog; in which case,  I might as well skip the by-invitation business.

So, I'm left confused and curious... Who reads this blog, anyway?  Dear reader, please do me a favour and if you read this post, please take the time to leave a comment, even if it's just to say hi.  I'd just like to get some idea of whom I'm writing to.

Thanks so much...!

6 comments:

  1. Keep writing! I check all the time for updates!

    Love David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy! I'm a slacker because I'm not used to having to actually visit a blog to read it, as you know. ;) Also, I've beens lacking on my own blog lately, so there that... But I'm here! And I love reading!

    I haven't a clue how folks you haven't invited could possibly be reading. Sending you love and Easter greetings from "home". :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cath,
    Aside from being out of the loop for weeks after your 'missing in action' post until a few days ago, I try to have a look from time to time to see what you've written. Sounds like life is pretty interesting for you. Love Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm with Fawn on the subscribing vs visiting thing, but I'm around, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cath,
    The automation of Hotmail Yahoomail Facebook MSNwindows give us all a list to look through of people contacting us. Facebook makes it even more interesting by showing what our contacts are saying and doing without us even having to do a thing ie:Reply. It is harder to log in to one's blog and communicate. I will log in to see and read about what you have been doing. A year ago I started a blog.Lets see if I can make mine half as nice as yours. Looks like a great place to compose a book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in and out...about as much as my own blog...but I do like your "voice"!

    ReplyDelete